Keywords: weather strip
1. The Auslan sign WINDOW and a depiction of a rectangular object such as a band or strip which appears around the edge of the window.
As a Noun
1. In a vehicle, a strip of rubber that seals the edge of a door or window against the rain and wind . English = weather strip.
1. There appears to be no commonly used Auslan sign for WEATHER STRIP for most signers (but some signers represent this visually using these depicting signs, once they have established the topic).
2. If you know a sign for WEATHER STRIP used by you or other Auslan users (deaf people or interpreters) please go to "Report missing sign" and supply details. Thank you.
3. Source of this recommended sign: Victorian College for the Deaf