Keywords: water pump
1. The Auslan sign WATER and a depiction of something being pushed out such as a liquid, from a circular object.
As a Noun
1. In a vehicle, the part that moves water around the engine in order to keep it at the right temperature. English = water pump.
1. There appears to be no commonly used Auslan sign for WATER PUMP for most signers (but some signers represent this visually using these depicting signs, once they have established the topic).
2. If you know a sign for WATER PUMP used by you or other Auslan users (deaf people or interpreters) please go to "Report missing sign" and supply details. Thank you.
3. Source of this recommended sign: Victorian College for the Deaf