Keywords: tyre profile
1. The Auslan sign WHEEL and a depiction of a round wide object which is circular, such as the outside of the wheel and the Auslan sign INFORMATION.
As a Noun
1. The relative height of a tyre when compared to the width of the tyre. English = tyre profile.
1. There appears to be no commonly used Auslan sign for TYRE PROFILE for most signers (but some signers represent this visually using these depicting signs, once they have established the topic).
2. If you know a sign for TYRE PROFILE used by you or other Auslan users (deaf people or interpreters) please go to "Report missing sign" and supply details. Thank you.
3. Source of this recommended sign: Victorian College for the Deaf