Keywords: tyre placard
1. The depiction of a round wide object such as a wheel, then showing a smaller curved shape, with the Auslan signs NUMBER and HOW-MANY, and repeat the smaller curved shape.
As a Noun
1. A label on a vehicle that provides information about the tyres including the size and recommended air pressure. English = tyre placard.
1. There appears to be no commonly used Auslan sign for TYRE PLACARD for most signers (but some signers represent this visually using these depicting signs, once they have established the topic).
2. If you know a sign for TYRE PLACARD used by you or other Auslan users (deaf people or interpreters) please go to "Report missing sign" and supply details. Thank you.
3. Source of this recommended sign: Victorian College for the Deaf