Keywords: stop lights, brake lights
1. A combination of the Auslan sign BRAKE and the Auslan sign LIGHT with the palm oriented towards the signer.
As a Noun
1. The lights at the back of a vehicle that are illuminated when the driver presses the brake pedal. English = stop lights, brake lights.
1. There appears to be no commonly used Auslan sign for STOP LIGHTS for most signers (but some signers represent this visually using these depicting signs, once they have established the topic).
2. If you know a sign for STOP LIGHTS used by you or other Auslan users (deaf people or interpreters) please go to "Report missing sign" and supply details. Thank you.
3. Source of this recommended sign: Victorian College for the Deaf