Keywords: shock absorber
1. A representation of a cylindrical device that moves up and down in its operation.
As a Noun
1. A device in a car which contracts and expands in order to absorb sudden movement. English = shock absorber.
1. There appears to be no commonly used Auslan sign for SHOCK ABSORBER for most signers (but some signers represent this visually using these depicting signs, once they have established the topic).
2. If you know a sign for SHOCK ABSORBER used by you or other Auslan users (deaf people or interpreters) please go to "Report missing sign" and supply details. Thank you.
3. Source of this recommended sign: Victorian College for the Deaf