Keywords: seat-belt anchor
1. A visual depiction of a strap that fastens across the body diagonally, and is attached to the two locations on one side of the body and clipped into the third bottom location as in a buckle being fastened.
As a Noun
1. The points on the inside of a car where the seat belts are attached to the frame of the vehicle. English = seat belt anchor.
1. There appears to be no commonly used Auslan sign for SEAT-BELT-ANCHOR for most signers (but some signers represent this visually using these depicting signs, once they have established the topic).
2. If you know a sign for SEAT-BELT-ANCHOR used by you or other Auslan users (deaf people or interpreters) please go to "Report missing sign" and supply details. Thank you.
3. Source of this recommended sign: Victorian College for the Deaf