Keywords: rear-view mirror
1. A combination of the Auslan sign MIRROR and then depicting the position of the mirror with a flat palm at eye level, and left and right sides.
As a Noun
1. A mirror placed on the side, windscreen or other parts of a vehicle to allow the driver to see the area behind the vehicle. English = rear-vew mirror.
1. There appears to be no commonly used Auslan sign for REAR-VIEW MIRROR for most signers (but some signers represent this visually using these depicting signs, once they have established the topic).
2. If you know a sign for REAR-VIEW MIRROR used by you or other Auslan users (deaf people or interpreters) please go to "Report missing sign" and supply details. Thank you.
3. Source of this recommended sign: Victorian College for the Deaf