Keywords: oil filter
1. A combination of the Auslan sign OIL and the representation of turning a seal or lid on to a round object.
As a Noun
1. In a vehicle, a device that removes contaminants from the oil that is used in the engine, the transmission etc. English = oil filter.
1. There appears to be no commonly used Auslan sign for OIL FILTER for most signers (but some signers represent this visually using these depicting signs, once they have established the topic).
2. If you know a sign for OIL FILTER used by you or other Auslan users (deaf people or interpreters) please go to "Report missing sign" and supply details. Thank you.
3. Source of this recommended sign: Victorian College for the Deaf