Keywords: number plate
1. A combination of the Auslan sign NUMBER and a representation of a flat rectangular object.
As a Noun
1. A sign, usually attached to the front and back of a vehicle, showing its registration number. English = number plate.
1. There appears to be no commonly used Auslan sign for NUMBER PLATE for most signers (but some signers represent this visually using these depicting signs, once they have established the topic).
2. If you know a sign for NUMBER PLATE used by you or other Auslan users (deaf people or interpreters) please go to "Report missing sign" and supply details. Thank you.
3. Source of this recommended sign: Victorian College for the Deaf