Keywords: fuel tank
1. A combination of the Auslan sign PETROL, with the action of putting the petrol nozzle into the fuel cap, followed by a depiction of a bowl-like container.
As a Noun
1. In a vehicle, the container that holds fuel. English = fuel tank, petrol tank.
1. There appears to be no commonly used Auslan sign for DOOR LOCK for most signers (but some signers represent this visually using these depicting signs, once they have established the topic).
2. If you know a sign for DOOR LOCK used by you or other Auslan users (deaf people or interpreters) please go to "Report missing sign" and supply details. Thank you.
3. Source of this recommended sign: Victorian College for the Deaf