Keywords: fuel line
1. A combination of the Auslan sign PETROL with a depiction of a long round object, such as a tube.
As a Noun
1. In a vehicle, the hose that carries fuel from the fuel tank to the engine. English = fuel hose.
1. There appears to be no commonly used Auslan sign for FUEL HOSE for most signers (but some signers represent this visually using these depicting signs, once they have established the topic).
2. If you know a sign for FUEL HOSE used by you or other Auslan users (deaf people or interpreters) please go to "Report missing sign" and supply details. Thank you.
3. Source of this recommended sign: Victorian College for the Deaf