Keywords: exhaust leakage
1. A depiction of a cylindrical object such as a pipe or exhaust of a car which moves in an S-shape towards the signer, the Auslan sign HOLE, followed by a representation of something being released from the hole.
As a Noun
1. The release of gases from a vehicle due to a hole or crack in the exhaust system. English = exhaust leakage.
1. This sign may include the use of puffed cheeks.
1. There appears to be no commonly used Auslan sign for EXHAUST LEAKAGE for most signers (but some signers represent this visually using these depicting signs, once they have established the topic).
2. If you know a sign for EXHAUST LEAKAGE used by you or other Auslan users (deaf people or interpreters) please go to "Report missing sign" and supply details. Thank you.
3. Source of this recommended sign: Victorian College for the Deaf