Keywords: exhaust clearance
1. A depiction of a cylindrical object such as a pipe or exhaust of a car which moves in an S-shape towards the signer, and the Auslan sign HAVE-NONE circling the fixed object.
As a Noun
1. In a vehicle, the space around the exhaust pipe of the motor. English = exhaust clearance.
1. There appears to be no commonly used Auslan sign for EXHAUST CLEARANCE for most signers (but some signers represent this visually using these depicting signs, once they have established the topic).
2. If you know a sign for EXHAUST CLEARANCE used by you or other Auslan users (deaf people or interpreters) please go to "Report missing sign" and supply details. Thank you.
3. Source of this recommended sign: Victorian College for the Deaf