Keywords: engine mounting
1. A combination of the Auslan sign ENGINE followed by both hands depicting a hold action with a slight upwards motion.
As a Noun
1. The small rubber and metal parts of a vehicle that attach the engine to the steel frame of the vehicle and reduce excessive engine vibration. English = engine mounting.
1. There appears to be no commonly used Auslan sign for ENGINE MOUNTING for most signers (but some signers represent this visually using these depicting signs, once they have established the topic).
2. If you know a sign for ENGINE MOUNTING used by you or other Auslan users (deaf people or interpreters) please go to "Report missing sign" and supply details. Thank you.
3. Source of this recommended sign: Victorian College for the Deaf