Keywords: electrical wiring
1. A combination of the Auslan signs ELECTRICITY and SPREAD.
As a Noun
1. In a vehicle, the system of wires that carries electricity around between different parts, including the battery, engine and electrical accessories. English = electrical wiring.
1. This sign may include puffed cheeks.
1. There appears to be no commonly used Auslan sign for ELECTRICAL WIRING for most signers (but some signers represent this visually using these depicting signs, once they have established the topic).
2. If you know a sign for ELECTRICAL WIRING used by you or other Auslan users (deaf people or interpreters) please go to "Report missing sign" and supply details. Thank you.
3. Source of this recommended sign: Victorian College for the Deaf