Keywords: door lock
1. A combination of the Auslan sign DOOR and the action of turning a key in a lock.
As a Noun
1. In a vehicle, a device that secures the doors. English = door lock.
1. There appears to be no commonly used Auslan sign for DOOR LOCK for most signers (but some signers represent this visually using these depicting signs, once they have established the topic).
2. If you know a sign for DOOR LOCK used by you or other Auslan users (deaf people or interpreters) please go to "Report missing sign" and supply details. Thank you.
3. Source of this recommended sign: Victorian College for the Deaf