1. A visual representation of the turning action of a round component rotating faster around the other.
As a Noun
1. In a vehicle, a part that allows one wheel to rotate faster than the other wheel when turning corners, for example. English - differential.
1. There appears to be no commonly used Auslan sign for DIFFERENTIAL for most signers (but some signers represent this visually using these depicting signs, once they have established the topic).
2. If you know a sign for DIFFERENTIAL used by you or other Auslan users (deaf people or interpreters) please go to "Report missing sign" and supply details. Thank you.
3. Source of this recommended sign: Victorian College for the Deaf