1. A combination of the Auslan sign GLASS and a depiction of a rectangular shape, followed by the palms moving upwards to represent air moving up the glass.
As a Noun
1. In a vehicle, a device that blows air onto a windscreen to reduce condensation. English = demister.
1. There appears to be no commonly used Auslan sign for DEMISTER for most signers (but some signers represent this visually using these depicting signs, once they have established the topic).
2. If you know a sign for DEMISTER used by you or other Auslan users (deaf people or interpreters) please go to "Report missing sign" and supply details. Thank you.
3. Source of this recommended sign: Victorian College for the Deaf