Keywords: dash lights
1. A gesture to show the action of turning a key whilst the other hand is gripping a round object, and the Auslan sign LIGHT with the palms oriented towards the signer.
As a Noun
1. The lights in the dashboard of a vehicle which illuminate the gauges and accessories. English = dash lights.
1. There appears to be no commonly used Auslan sign for DASH LIGHTS for most signers (but some signers represent this visually using these depicting signs, once they have established the topic).
2. If you know a sign for DASH LIGHTS used by you or other Auslan users (deaf people or interpreters) please go to "Report missing sign" and supply details. Thank you.
3. Source of this recommended sign: Victorian College for the Deaf