Keywords: brake hose
1. A combination of the Auslan sign BRAKE with a depiction of a cylindrical shape to represent a tube moving out from the centre.
As a Noun
1. A rubber tube filled with liquid which connects the brake pad to the brakes in a car. English = brake hose.
1. There appears to be no commonly used Auslan sign for BRAKE HOSE for most signers (but some signers represent this visually using these depicting signs, once they have established the topic).
2. If you know a sign for BRAKE HOSE used by you or other Auslan users (deaf people or interpreters) please go to "Report missing sign" and supply details. Thank you.
3. Source of this recommended sign: Victorian College for the Deaf