Keywords: air filter
1. The Auslan sign AIR and a visual representation of something being drawn away from a cylindrical recepticle.
As a Noun
1. A device in a car for removing dust from the air going into an engine in order to protect the engine from damage. English = air filter.
1. There appears to be no commonly used Auslan sign for AIR FILTER for most signers (but some signers represent this visually using these depicting signs, once they have established the topic).
2. If you know a sign for AIR FILTER used by you or other Auslan users (deaf people or interpreters) please go to "Report missing sign" and supply details. Thank you.
3. Source of this recommended sign: Victorian College for the Deaf