Keywords: tread pattern
1. The Auslan sign WHEEL and a depiction of a round wide object which is circular, such as the outside of the wheel with a representation of lines or shapes over the surface of the object.
As a Noun
1. The arrangement of grooves on a rubber tyre. English = tread pattern.
1. There appears to be no commonly used Auslan sign for TREAD PATTERN for most signers (but some signers represent this visually using these depicting signs, once they have established the topic).
2. If you know a sign for TREAD PATTERN used by you or other Auslan users (deaf people or interpreters) please go to "Report missing sign" and supply details. Thank you.
3. Source of this recommended sign: Victorian College for the Deaf