Keywords: outside, external
1. To go from one side of a barrier, wall or other such structure, to the other side, or any action or any thing directly or indirectly associated with this, especially being outside of something.
As a Noun
1. The part of a container or building which surrounds or encloses the rest of it. English = outside.
2. The space immediately next to that part of a container or building which is on the outside.
As a Verb or Adjective
1. To be quite close to a building or container but not to be inside it, or to be in a hall or corridor next to a room. English = (be) outside.
2. To go from the inside to the outside of some container or building. English = go outside.
3. To happen, come from, or exist outside a place, person, or area of activity. English = (be) external.
1. Used immediately next to a verb to mean the direction someone or something moves, from inside to outside. English = outside.