Keywords: oil leak
1. A combination of the Auslan signs OIL and LEAK.
As a Noun
1. The loss of oil in a car due to damaged or poorly fitted seals. English = oil leak.
1. There appears to be no commonly used Auslan sign for OIL LEAK for most signers (but some signers represent this visually using these depicting signs, once they have established the topic).
2. If you know a sign for OIL LEAK used by you or other Auslan users (deaf people or interpreters) please go to "Report missing sign" and supply details. Thank you.
3. Source of this recommended sign: Victorian College for the Deaf