Keywords: fuel tank, petrol tank
1. A combination of the Auslan sign PETROL and a depiction of a square or rectangular object, such as a container or tank.
As a Noun
1. In a vehicle, the container that holds fuel. English = fuel tank, petrol tank.
1. There appears to be no commonly used Auslan sign for FUEL TANK for most signers (but some signers represent this visually using these depicting signs, once they have established the topic).
2. If you know a sign for FUEL TANK used by you or other Auslan users (deaf people or interpreters) please go to "Report missing sign" and supply details. Thank you.
3. Source of this recommended sign: Victorian College for the Deaf