1. A number of people or things which are together at one place at one time. English = group.
2. A set of people or things which have something in common. English = group, class.
3. A group of pupils or students who are taught together. English = class.
4. Something you can consider as a single, complete thing. English = unit, whole.
5. A group of people who work together at a specific job, often in a particular place. English = unit, team.
6. A poltical organization whose members have similar aims and beliefs, usually an organization that tries to get its members elected to the government of a country. English = party.