Keywords: bull, nose ring
Found 1 variant for this sign (click on video to enlarge):
1. Something round placed through the nose, such as a nose ring, or any thing or any action directly or indirectly associated with this, especially a bull.
As a Noun
1. A male animal of the cow family. English = bull.
2. A piece of jewellery worn in the nose. English = nose ring.
As a Verb or Adjective
1. To have or to wear a nose ring.
1. We apologise for the poor quality of the video. We intend to re-film all the videos in Auslan Signbank when funds become available. Auslan Signbank is provided free of charge and we wish to keep it this way. If you are able to offer any suggestion for where we may find financial support to implement this and other improvements to Auslan Signbank please contact us by using the "Provide general site feedback" link under the sign video.