Keywords: repairs, repair, fix, mend, renovate, renovations, new
As a Noun
- Something you do to something such as a machine which is not working or an item of clothing which is damaged to make it better again. English = repairs.
- Activity that repairs or improves something, especially a house or a building. English = renovations.
As a Verb or Adjective
- To make something such as a machine which is not working or a piece of clothing which is damaged better again so that it works or is no longer damaged. English = repair, fix, mend.
- Of an old building or machine, to repair it, improve it and get it back into good condition. English = renovate.
- Of something, to be recently made or created. English = (be) new.