1. The act of repeatedly scattering handfuls of something piled up or held on your other hand, or any thing or any action directly or indirectly associated with this, especially sowing seeds or feeding fowl.
As a Noun
1. The act of spreading seeds across the ground in order to plant them there. English = sowing.
2. Food that is given to an animal, particularly the seeds given to birds and poultry. English = feed, chicken feed.
As a Verb or Adjective
1. To spread seeds across the ground in order to plant them there. English = sow.
2. To spread food (especially seeds) across the ground in order to feed animals, particularly birds or poultry. English = feed.
1. We apologise for the poor quality of the video. We intend to re-film all the videos in Auslan Signbank when funds become available. Auslan Signbank is provided free of charge and we wish to keep it this way. If you are able to offer any suggestion for where we may find financial support to implement this and other improvements to Auslan Signbank please contact us by using the "Provide general site feedback" link under the sign video.