Keywords: stabiliser bar
1. A combination of the Auslan sign BALANCE with a depiction of a cylindrical shape to represent a bar moving out from the centre.
As a Noun
1. Part of the suspension system of a vehicle which reduces the tilting of the vehicle when turning sharp corners . English = stabiliser bar.
1. There appears to be no commonly used Auslan sign for STABILISER-BAR for most signers (but some signers represent this visually using these depicting signs, once they have established the topic).
2. If you know a sign for STABILISER-BAR used by you or other Auslan users (deaf people or interpreters) please go to "Report missing sign" and supply details. Thank you.
3. Source of this recommended sign: Victorian College for the Deaf