Keywords: power steering hose
1. A combination of the Auslan sign ELECTRICITY and CAR with steering action, with a depiction of a cylindrical shape to represent a tube moving out from the centre.
As a Noun
1. In a vehicle, the rubber tubes that connect different parts of the power steering system. English = power steering hose.
1. There appears to be no commonly used Auslan sign for POWER STEERING HOSE for most signers (but some signers represent this visually using these depicting signs, once they have established the topic).
2. If you know a sign for POWER STEERING HOSE used by you or other Auslan users (deaf people or interpreters) please go to "Report missing sign" and supply details. Thank you.
3. Source of this recommended sign: Victorian College for the Deaf