Keywords: hand brake
1. An action of holding something firmly and using force to move the object upwards towards the signer.
As a Noun
1. A brake operated by hand, used to hold an already stationary vehicle. English = hand brake.
1. There appears to be no commonly used Auslan sign for HAND BRAKE for most signers (but some signers represent this visually using this depicting sign, once they have established the topic).
2. If you know a sign for HAND BRAKE used by you or other Auslan users (deaf people or interpreters) please go to "Report missing sign" and supply details. Thank you.
3. Source of this recommended sign: Victorian College for the Deaf